Quest is an overnight retreat for freshmen and sophomores that helps students to focus on loving themselves, loving others and loving God. It’s a chance to get away from the regular routine, meet new people, talk about important issues and have fun.
Two Quest retreats are scheduled:
• Feb. 28 to March 1 at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Bettendorf. For more information, call Joyce Kloft at (563) 359-1869 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• March 7-8 at Immaculate Conception Parish, Colfax. For more information, call Crystal DeNeve at (641) 236-8838 or email email@example.com.
COR (Christ in Others Retreat) retreats are for sophomores, juniors and seniors. COR is a weekend full of personal reflection about family and relationships with other people in their lives. It is a faith-filled experience of fun and friendship.
Three COR retreats are scheduled:
• March 6-8 at St. Joseph Parish, DeWitt. For information, contact Pat Sheil at (563) 659-3514 ext. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• March 14-16 at St. Patrick Parish, Ottumwa. For more information, contact Anna Hanson at (641) 682-4496 or email@example.com.
• March 27-29 at Holy Trinity Parish, Keota. For more information, contact Georgia Gent at firstname.lastname@example.org.