The following events are slated at Eagles’ Wings Retreat Center, 5816 Telegraph Road, Davenport:
• Tuesday, Feb. 1: 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.: Winter Art Day. No talent needed. Just come and allow the Holy Spirit to inspire you through some artwork and fun. Bring a sack lunch. Registration is $35. Please call to register: (563) 324-7263.
• Tuesday, Feb. 8, 1 p.m.: Healing Mass.
• Thursday, Feb. 10, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Lessons with Lunch. Come with your sack lunch for an informative lesson. Topic of lesson is to be announced.
• Friday, Feb. 11 and Friday, Feb. 25: Soaking With A Purpose prayer meetings.
• Feb. 12-13, overnight women’s retreat, “Creativity and Virtue.” Participants will learn how to practice virtue using their creativity through journaling, sharing and art. All that is needed is a willing heart. The retreat begins Saturday, Feb. 12 at 9:30 a.m. and ends on Sunday, Feb. 13 after a late-afternoon Mass, final sharing time and snacks. The retreat includes an overnight stay and meals. Bring your pajamas, Bible and a notebook. Registration is $115. To register, call (563) 324-7263 or e-mail Marcia@eagleswings.ws.
Activities at the retreat center are weather dependent. Please call the office at (563) 324-7263. A message will be left if the event is cancelled.