Commencement events for St. Ambrose University will take place as follows:
• Friday, May 9, 5 p.m., College of Business graduate program hooding ceremonies in Christ the King Chapel at the university. Reception immediately following in Cosgrove Dining Hall, located on Locust Street.
• Friday, May 9, 5 p.m. College of Arts and Sciences and College of Health and Human Services joint graduate hooding ceremony in Galvin Fine Arts Center, located on Gaines Street, between Locust and Lombard. Reception immediately following in the Rogalski Center, located at the corner of Ripley and Lombard Streets.
• Friday, May 9, 8 p.m. nursing pinning ceremony in Galvin Fine Arts.
• Saturday, May 10, 9 a.m., commencement Mass in Christ the King Chapel. All graduates, families and friends are welcome, regardless of faith.
• Saturday, May 10, 10 a.m., brunch for graduates, families and guests in the Rogalski Center ballroom. Menu items include scrambled eggs, cheesy hash brown bake, French toast triangles, ham, pastries, fruit, coffee and assorted drinks. Cost is $7.50 for adults; $4 for children ages 6-12; free for children age 5 and under (tickets still required). Tickets may be purchased online or by mail by going to www.sau.edu/commencement.
• Saturday, May 10, 1 p.m., Commencement Ceremony at the iwireless Center, 1201 River Dr., Moline, Ill. Anyone needing special accommodations should contact the Services for Students with Disabilities office at (563) 333-6275.
For more information on activities that weekend, go to www.sau.edu/commencement.